Personal Assistant to Jo Swinson MP (maternity cover) 30 hours per week
Salary in line with IPSA payscales
A highly organised, efficient, friendly individual is sought for the role of Personal Assistant. This position is a temporary maternity leave position for approximately 12 months, including handover period. The position is based within a dynamic team in the Bearsden constituency office.
- Managing diary commitments in Westminster/constituency, organising meetings, visits, constituency initiatives and providing briefings
- Managing the office expenditure/expenses
- Booking/publicising constituency surgeries
- Drafting letters/emails
- Supervising volunteers/work experience students
- Keeping relevant information filed and organised
- General office administration
The successful candidate will display meticulous attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and be able to juggle competing priorities under time pressure.
Send your CV with handwritten covering letter, to Jo Swinson MP, 126 Drymen Road, Bearsden, G61 3RB.
First round interviews will be held w/c 10th February, with successful candidates invited to return for a second round interview on Friday 21st February. For more information contact Çara Keenan on 0141 943 1568.