Vacancy – Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Jo Swinson MP is looking for a full-time apprentice to work in her constituency office in Bearsden. The role will involve supporting Jo and her team with constituency work.
The role would involve 37.5 hours per week and will be offered as part of an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration.
The qualities and skills required include:
- Good written English
- An ability to work independently and with initiative
- A willingness to learn
- Good teamworking skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of using a computer
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Helping with the general administration and day-to-day running of the office
- Drafting correspondence and maintaining databases
- Taking and making telephone calls
- Assisting Jo on her constituency visits
Closes: The closing date for applicants is 5pm, Friday 31 August with a view to interviews the following week.
Contact: To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to: